Thursday, October 14, 2010

Home is Where the Heart is.

I never imagined I'd live outside of the state of Alabama.  Not even for a little while.  I vaguely daydreamed of living in other countries one day, but my primary residence would always be Sweet Home Alabama.

While I will always have a place in my heart for Alabama the Beautiful, I am not sorry I moved to South Carolina to be closer to my (then) boyfriend so that we could date more "regularly."   In the six years I've lived here, I've come to really love this state, and in particular Greenville, more than I could have ever imagined.  I know part of that comes from seeing how much my husband loved and appreciated his hometown and home state, but for me, being here with him just felt like home.  So I couldn't be more pleased to offer other people the opportunity to give a playful shout out to their hometowns - by birth or adoption - via this new scarf, now available at the etsy store.


How precious is this?!?!  I imagine doing these to represent school pride - orange and purple with a tiger paw button over Clemson?  Garnet and Black with a rooster button over Columbia?  The possibilities are absolutely endless!!!



And how precious is this little heart?  I know pink isn't for everyone, so I'm hoping to get some more colors when I can, but for a gal, I just knew I couldn't go wrong with this one! 


And not wanting to leave the guys out, I'll gladly send it plain so you can show your whole state pride, until I can find some more manly heart buttons. :-)

Don't forget - Any state, any color combo (that I can find) and any city.  Get yours today for just $25.00 plus shipping!!

No comments: