Monday, June 27, 2011

Show and Tell

I sometimes lament that the items I make usually just go away never to be seen or heard from again.  Making some of the handmade baby items especially feels a little like raising a child and then sending it off into the world to do good.  Although I still do make a lot of gifts for friends, I just don't often get to see my items being worn or used unless it's something I've made for my own daughter.  Usually, she's the only model I have for whether or not something I make looks good.  And I'll go ahead and admit that I'm biased on that one!

But I got lucky this past week when a friend posted a picture of her sweet little one-week-old daughter, Emorie, for me to see her in her special monogrammed onesie.


I could just sop her up with a biscuit.

So if you ever buy anything, I'd love to see it in use via a picture!  Tag With Pin and Ink on facebook, or shoot me an email at withpinandink.gmail.com.  

And if you want to buy a monogrammed onesie for a special little one in your life, they're just $9.00 plus $3.00 shipping and handling; they come in size NB - 12 months, and are 100% cotton.

Just promise that you'll send me a postcard or two ;-)

1 comment:

Angela D. Boone said...

We were glad to post!!

Thanks for thinking of us. The onesie isn't as big on her now as it was a week ago, which makes me a bit sad :(