Sunday, July 3, 2011

I could get used to this...

Pictures of little ones in my creations keep me so motivated!

I mean, come on - How cute is Miss Seanna?



My sister-in-law commissioned this little toddler apron for her friend Miss Seanna's 2nd birthday.  Seems that Chef Seanna was getting her very own kitchen for her big day, and she needed a few accessories!  The only requests were that it not be overly girly or pink.



I think I managed to meet the criteria with this fun royal blue butterfly print!  The orange swirl worked perfectly as the bib top solid so that the apron could have the chef's name monogrammed on it.  I added some coordinating ribbon ties and voila!  An apron fit for a tiny chef.

I don't know about you, but if she's not careful, that chef is gonna become dinner, 'cause I could just eat her up!!

Do you have a tiny chef in your house who needs an apron?  Or maybe you know someone who is getting a kitchen for a special holiday gift this year?  I can create a personalized apron just for your special little one for just $17.00 (incl. tax) and $3.00 shipping!




Color Requests

No comments: