Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bibbity Bobbity Boo

If you're in the midst of a flurry of baby showers, births, and impending announcement arrivals, then join the club!  I couldn't be more thrilled for all of my friends who are joining me as a parent or who are adding to their families.  I love perusing baby registries and trying to choose just the right gift for my friends, the one I found most useful during my own early days in parenthood or one that I wish I had had.  But I also like to include something personalized, because - especially when you are a new parent - the simple fact is this: nothing and no one is as amazing to you as your own child.

One thing that you can never seem to have enough of with babies is bibs, so I'm thrilled to share that I have a limited number of these Little Miss Matched bibs that can be personalized with any monogram or name!  For just $6.00 (plus $2.50 S&H if you're not in my area), these are a great little item to add to that registry gift or to use as a fun package tag.

And they are so fun and colorful!



Order yours today and have it in time for that baby shower next weekend!



Bib & Shipping Choices
Initials (F/M/L) or Name
Monogram Color Preference



Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As soon as we nail down a name for this little boy, I'll be in touch for at least one of these!